- Drops and hooks trailers for FedEx ground customers.
- Delivers trailers to various FedEx ground facilities.
- Follows all Wildcat Trucking safety procedures.
- Safely performs all driving duties as required by Wildcat Trucking and state traffic laws.
- Fully understands how to operate each assigned company vehicle.
- Common knowledge of ELD’s required.
- Common knowledge of DOT safety procedures and compliance is required.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate preferred
- Minimum of one year of verifiable driving experience required, or equivalent combination of education and experience (6 months driving with approved driving school.)
- CDL Class A driver’s license required with doubles and triples endorsement
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community
- Ability to interact clearly and effectively, in both written and oral communication, with supervisor, clients, staff, vendors, etc.
- Clean driving record with no more than one moving violation in the past 12 months or two moving violations within the last 36 months.
- must pass a Clean background check
- Have a current Dot Physical
- Must pass a pre employment drug screen
Benefits & Compensation
Health insurance, dental, vision and life insurance
Have a Question?